Condition: Certified Refurbished - Brown/White Box
Warranty Term: 90 Days
Warranty Provider: Distributor
Apple TV (2nd Gen) 8GB, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Packed in a minute -- 3.9 inches by 3.9 inches by 0.9 inches -- black hockey puck-esq case, the Apple TV (Second Generation/Late 2010/Black) was designed to make it easy to rent movies and TV shows from Apple as well as stream movies, shows, photos and other content from a Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone or iPad all at 720p and 30 FPS (it does not support 1080p). It has built-in support for Netflix, YouTube, Flickr, and MobileMe streaming as well. In a significant departure from the original Apple TV, the second generation model was made for streaming and rentals alone -- there is no advertised internal storage and no option to buy content -- but it did not require a Mac or PC for "tethering" either.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- Rent from the largest selection of HD movies.
- Stream from the huge Netflix catalog of movies and TV shows.
- Rent commercial-free HD TV shows.
- Turn your photos into a stunning HD slideshow.
Whats in the Box?
- Apple TV (2nd Gen) 8GB, Black
- Total USB-C Ports: 0
- Model Number: MC572LL/A (2nd Gen)
- Storage Size (GB): 8
- Item Dimensions (H x W x D Inches): 0.9 x 3.9 x 3.9
- HDR?: NO
- Has Record Function?: No
- Total USB 2.0 Ports: 0
- Maximum Resolution (Width x Height): 1280 x 720
- Total HDMI Inputs: 1
- Bluetooth Compatability: No Bluetooth
- Total USB 3.0 Ports: 0
- Total Ethernet Ports (RJ-45): 1
- Item Weight (LBS): 0.6
- Color (Generic): Black
- TV Operating System: Apple tvOS
- Wireless Network Compatibility: 802.11A, 802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11N
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.